25 Years’ Of Microtronix Manufacturing
Celebrating 25 Years
An electronics manufacturer you can rely on, with 25 years’ of experience and counting. Dataweek have published many articles about us over the years. Click on a link below to read the full article.
Microtronix Manufacturing Published in Dataweek
- Component shortages persist, but hope is in sighton July 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
The worldwide semiconductor shortage will persist through 2021, but is expected to recover to normal levels by the second quarter of 2022.
- Microtronix revives mothballed Anyview factoryon July 1, 2021 at 12:00 am
This state-of-the-art production line is a dual-lane Panasonic line with 16 heads capable of running at well over 1 million placements a day.
- Microtronix promises the personal touchon July 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
In times like this, surrounded by mostly bad news, we hoped the front cover of Dataweek this month would make you smile and you will appreciate some light hearted humour in these dark days of our struggling ...
- All good things come to an endon March 25, 2020 at 12:00 am
“Contract manufacturing is not for the fainthearted and my respected colleagues and competitors will attest to this.” – Mike Goodyer.
- The only constant is changeon August 1, 2019 at 12:00 am
Change means different things to different people and organisations. It can mean the challenging of paradigms, disrupting performances that are embedded in comfort zones, seeking a better way, constant learning and improvement, and much more.